International Institute for Assisted Reproductive Technology and Research Centre is a well established educational institute for imparting quality ART education. The college is established under the umbrella of International Institute for Assisted Reproductive Technology and Research Centre Trust . It is located in Mysore and is well connected to the city. The college is recognized by the University of Mysore for conducting the postgraduate programme leading to the award of Embryology degree. The college is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institution.
The Trust is also Registered. Under Niti Aayog, Govt. Of India. Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. Of India. Ministry of Woman And Child Development, Govt. Of India.
- The campus is well eco-friendly academic ambience.
- The college has excellent infrastructure and a dedicated faculty for teaching and training in the requisite fields of embryology.
- A well stocked central library, with broadband connectivity, and all logistic support is available. Modern lecture halls and audio-visual teaching aids ensure an environment conducive to learning.
- Excellent hostel facilities with well furnished rooms, with separate boys and girls hostel blocks are available on the campus.
- A central mess with good dining facilities is attached to the hostel.
- The IVF Centre and the hospital is strategically located, and is uniquely positioned to provide excellent training.
- The entire campus is Wifi enabled and networked with internet connectivity.
Mission & Goals
The mission of the Msc in Assisted Reproduction Technology and Embryology Program at International Institute for Assisted Reproductive Technology and Research Centre is to provide an educational program dedicated to academic excellence that provides the essential knowledge and skills to produce competent clinical embryologists and andrologists.