M.S.C IN ASSISTED REPRODUCTION AND EMBRYOLOGY
Salient Features of M.S.c in Assisted Reproduction and Embryology
- Degree is awarded by the university of Mysore –( M.S.c in Assisted Reproduction and Embryology).
- 2years course -4semesters of 6months duration.
- Well designed curriculum on clinical embryology and ART.
- On completion of the course, students will be ready to do clinical embryology and research
- Course director – distinguished and world famous, clinical embryologist Dr.Srinivas M S who has succcessfuly conducted more than 25000 cycles of ivf , an eminent international and national faculity.
- Dr Shilpa C.v an specialist in ART .with wide experience in the field and trained in Germany.
This course encompasses three key aspects of ART -
- Technical, hands-on laboratory sessions where you'll use gametes to build your skills in clinical embryology.
- Clinical access, where you'll follow real patients undergoing assisted conception
- Academic research, where you'll explore the latest research relating to this field alongside leading academics from across the world.
On completion of the course
- Acquire knowledge about cellular biology and bio physical techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of human reproductive biology and genetics.
- Infertility counselling.
- Setting up of an andrology lab and well versed with andrology techniques.
- Well versed in micromanipulation techniques (IVF , ICSI) and micro surgical procedures (TESA, MESA, PESA).
- Able to do cryopreservation of gametes , embryos and reproductive tissues.
- Able to do embryo biopsy and pre genetic screening.
- Thorough insight of quality control and risk management in ART.
- Knowledge in research methodology and techniques and will be able to do project work in ART independently.
- indepth knowledge about legal and ethical aspects relating to ART practice.
- On completion of Msc in ART And Embryology, students will be ready to do embryology and clinical research.